We're currently looking for a Senior Accountant with charity experience to join our small but mighty remote team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' practice experience and be ACA/ACCA qualified, having worked with SMEs and charities (you must have experience preparing statutory accounts, annual returns and trustee's annual reports for charities), and experience using Iris and Xero accounting software is preferred.
You'll be confident taking on the following responsibilities to assist our junior accountants, bookkeepers, directors and clients:
• Review/prepare statutory accounts & CT600 returns
• Review/prepare accounts workflow for junior accountants
• Manage and maintain relationships with overseas teams
• Review Self Assessment returns
• Liaise with clients and provide advisory services
• Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts including commentary, advisory and consolidations and reports
• Keep up to date with financial policies, practices, and regulations, and
comply with tax regulations
• Support the Clic team with high-level
accounting issues and queries
• Deal with HMRC correspondence and
• Support third party auditors
• Attending internal and client meetings
• Client bookkeeping and accounting audits
• Occasional team training and implementation of new/improved procedures and processes
To apply, please fill out your details below, upload your CV and tell us why you're perfect for this role. If we like what we see, we'll be in touch!