Not your average accountancy job.
Clic’s purpose is two-fold: to help small business owners free up their time so they can grow their businesses and enjoy their lives more, and to offer a fabulous place for our team to work and grow. A career at Clic is all about support, flexibility and a fulfilling work/life balance.
Working at Clic isn’t your normal 9-to-5. Our company is UK-based with UK clients, but our team is totally remote, giving you the flexibility to work from London, Yorkshire or Timbuktu if that’s what you fancy. We’re 100% online and 100% paperless, giving our team the freedom to live anywhere, work from anywhere and have a better work/life balance.
We're currently looking for a Senior Accountant with charity experience to join our small but mighty remote team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' practice experience and be ACA/ACCA qualified, having worked with SMEs and charities (you must have experience preparing statutory accounts, annual returns and trustee's annual reports for charities), and experience using Iris and Xero accounting software is preferred.
You'll be confident taking on the following responsibilities to assist our junior accountants, bookkeepers, directors and clients:
• Review/prepare statutory accounts & CT600 returns
• Review/prepare accounts workflow for junior accountants
• Manage and maintain relationships with overseas teams
• Review Self Assessment returns
• Liaise with clients and provide advisory services
• Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts including commentary, advisory and consolidations and reports
• Keep up to date with financial policies, practices, and regulations, and comply with tax regulations
• Support the Clic team with high-level accounting issues and queries
• Deal with HMRC correspondence and enquiries
• Support third party auditors
• Attending internal and client meetings
• Client bookkeeping and accounting audits
• Occasional team training and implementation of new/improved procedures and processes
To apply, please fill out your details below, upload your CV and tell us why you're perfect for this role. If we like what we see, we'll be in touch!
We're always looking for talented copywriters to join us on a freelance basis, writing informative, well-researched and entertaining business-centric articles for the Clic Small Business Blog. If you have experience writing laid-back informational articles with a light and humorous twist, we want to hear from you! Please fill out your details below and upload or provide links to some of your published work. If we like what we see, we'll be in touch!
Fancy an exciting new career working with a bunch of forward-thinking, biscuit-munching, small-business-loving people from all over the UK? Fill out your details below, upload your CV (and examples of your work if required) and if you’re a good match, we’ll be in touch!